LEARN & PLAY CANINE SOCIALIZATION
We are a 501c3 nonprofit organization that offers Small dog Leash Walking Classes that are guided by Certified on-site Canine Communication specialists, Pet Psychologists, and Trainers.
We educate dog owners about positive and negative canine body language, and fur kids learn leash etiquette & behavioral skills.
Seasonal Event Time Changes: (All seasonal times are subject to change.)
SOME EVENTS MAY BE CANCELED DUE TO WEATHER CONDITIONS
For the health and safety of our fur kids and members, we highly recommend your fur kid(s) are Vaccinated before attending a Small Dog Leash Walking Class. Some diseases are transferred from dog to human.
Female dogs that are not spayed gives off a pheromone that attracts and arouses male dogs to mate. It is highly recommend you spay your dog for her comfort, and minimize male dog fights.
Male dogs that are not neutered are very territorial. It is highly recommend your dog neutered to minimize dog fights.
DOES YOUR DOG HATE THE LEASH?
DOES YOUR DOG REFUSE TO WALK ON THE LEASH?
IS YOUR DOG PULLING YOU WHILE YOU'RE ON A WALK?
WE'LL SHOW YOU:
* The correct way to put a leash on a dog.
* The correct way to walk your dog.
* How to correct bad behavior.
* The different types of leashes.
* The leash that works best for your dog.
** You will have 30 minute leash practice.
* Dog must be under 25lbs
* SIGN-UP REQUIRED
* Bring your own collar and leash.
* Dogs must be at least 6 months old.
* Current on vaccines
* Dog must be on the leash at all times. If your dog refuses to be leashed, please consult our Tiny Paws Fresno Canine Communication Specialist.
Help us continue our mission of educating dog owners and canines about proper dog behavior.
Join our Learn & Play Membership for a $10 monthly donation.
Small Dog Training Classes, Unlimited Learn & Play Small Dog Socials, Invitation to Private Events,
1 Human & 1 Dog t-shirt, Discount perks,