LEARN & PLAY SMALL DOG SOCIALIZATION
We are a 501c3 nonprofit organization that offers Small dog Leash Walking Classes that are guided by Certified on-site Canine Communication specialists, Pet Psychologists, and Trainers.
We educate dog owners about positive and negative canine body language, and fur kids learn leash etiquette & behavioral skills.
DOES YOUR DOG HATE THE LEASH?
DOES YOUR DOG REFUSE TO WALK ON THE LEASH?
IS YOUR DOG PULLING YOU WHILE YOU'RE ON A WALK?
WE'LL SHOW YOU:
* The correct way to put a leash on a dog.
* The correct way to walk your dog.
* The different types of leashes.
* The leash that works best for your dog.
** You will have 30 minute leash practice.
We'll teach you our unique leash training technique.
You'll be walking your dog like a pro!
* Dog must be under 25lbs
* SIGN-UP REQUIRED
* Bring your own collar and leash.
* Dogs must be at least 6 months old.
* Current on vaccines
* Dog must be on the leash at all times. If your dog refuses to be leashed, please consult our Tiny Paws Fresno Canine Communication Specialist.
Hoover Basin Dog Park
1123 E Bullard Ave, Fresno, CA 93710 (First & Bullard - South/East corner)
Behind Savemart, next to the Park Place Apartments
Parking is limited.
Help us continue our mission of educating dog owners and canines about proper dog behavior.
Join our Learn & Play Membership for a $10 monthly donation.
Small Dog Training Classes, Unlimited Learn & Play Small Dog Socials, Invitation to Private Events,
1 Human & 1 Dog t-shirt, Discount perks,
Our Certified on-site Canine Communication Specialists, Pet Psychologists, and Trainers to improve dog behavior while they play and socialize.